All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. TheDuke

Patch Notes - Hotfix 2.3

Thats exactly what a hotfix is for. The full patch is probably still being worked on. So hotfixing now is a good move to 'increase quality of life' as fast as possible in the game.
  4. waakh

Sniper in-game

+1 agree.
  5. xDarrick

Sniper in-game

there is a difference between rare and unusable.... current balance is off, nothing feels rare except snipers and ar15 > all at range and its freaking common... no use for scars
  6. biggerr

Sniper in-game

Yeah, sniper rifles must be rare. Its best way
  7. biggerr

TALKING ABOUT THE CURRENT MAP

I think adding workshop is bad idea (my opinion). And its enough this map for now, need just content
  8. biggerr

XERA SUGGESTIONS

How soon are you going to add stamina scale? And what about prone opportunity? I wanna see reputation system in game, yes, also may be fractions, like it was in Shattered Skies. Also, have such idea, how is it about to add different classes of weapons, like usual/enforced/legendary etc, with different colours of icon these weapons? And every weapon will have unique stats, recoil and dmg, which depends from this class.
  9. Bob

Patch Notes - Hotfix 2.3

Well everything dropped already and I would rather get a patch with the fixed than just a little hotfix with 5 fixes. I mean yeah it's still early access but you should also not let the game die before you patch something.
  10. biggerr

Patch Notes - Hotfix 2.3

Nice hotfix! Thanks for the information and for your job, dear dev's! How soon will be a new patch with some new content and events?
  11. TheDuke

XERA SUGGESTIONS

I don't think this game is meant to be realistic. Theres games out there that really go for realism like DayZ or SCUM, but not this one. Which is good.
  12. TheDuke

Patch Notes - Hotfix 2.3

Well a hotfix isn't meant to introduce anything new into the game. Then it would be a patch. This is just to fix and tweak some stuff.
  13. Bob

Patch Notes - Hotfix 2.3

Well, it isn't really that much for a 3-weeks-after-the-patch-hotfix. I hope there is more stuff coming soon
  14. derTisch

The Medic campers

Video 6/10 Gameplay 8/10 Singing Skills 9999/10
  15. derTisch

XERA SUGGESTIONS

There are robots bro ROBOTS dont tell me anything about realism lol
  16. first because its not realistic, a helicopter carrying a server full of players.. Regarding pvp, they might add the option to equip the character idk..
  17. derTisch

XERA SUGGESTIONS

why do a limit on the heli? makes no sense in my eyes becuase it comes every 5 minutes and its the only way to get fast to pvp areas
  18. derTisch

TALKING ABOUT THE CURRENT MAP

They should add workshop mode that player are able to create there own map and these maps could be voted in the Forum. So the devs dont need to focus on maps and have more time for other developing stuff ... its just an idea
  19. Hello everyone, Im here to share my opinion about the current map so lets split this too points. 1º• We all know that map needed to be more worked and improved. ( With more military bases , citys , camps, hidden locations etc..) 2º• Until December the new map 8x8 can be added. ( The base of ONE city takes +20 hours editing/to be built on studio map. Without counting trees, mountains, rocks, grass, terrain color, interior decorations, a lot of time to build just a one city, right? 3• On an 8x8 map, will have space for more than 30 different cities. They are focused on the development of this map and try to add as soon as possible. 4• The current map is just a trial to have fun, the map will not change any more, until the new map comes. 5 point and last• they will take advantage of the current map for survival/base buildings mode, I think it will work perfectly . Its just my opinion and what I think! 😎
  20. Zombiehunter Bob

The Medic campers

21. Zombiehunter Bob

early alpha montage

22. Updated: • Add the option for when you want to hang out of a helicopter in the safezone. (When I enter the heli I cant leave him). • Add the available heli slots. • Add a players limit on heli.
  23. AirborneLawnDart

THIS IS MY HUMBLE OPINION (TO JOSHUA)

If you see a good Reputation System it will be a lot more like what you're asking for. Some people will be good reputation, some people will be bad reputation. You'll get those 4v4 fights. Right now it's just KOS everyone you see, which EVERY game did before this, and is super boring. I'd like some interesting interactions and situations that DO NOT generally happen in other survival games. A GOOD FUNCTIONAL reputation system would allow all of this to happen: Maybe your friends aren't online today..............so you go team up with a couple of people "in your faction" in the safezone.........knowing there's a 95% chance they WILL NOT shoot you. Maybe you see one guy from your faction getting mobbed or chased by the enemy faction. Your team swoops in, kills all the enemies, and now you've made a new friend! Maybe someone schedules a PVP EVENT! Everyone gets in one server, and both factions have a HUGE battle in Redsville. Your team can strategize and say "hey we're going to keep this spot here to rally, then move out as teams along these lines". That would be VERY FUN!
  24. AirborneLawnDart

Game is already boring

I'm definitely interested, not giving up yet Also Equal Loot in low and high pop, thanks.....lol I want to rent a server eventually!
  25. Khione

Why would they return? They don't want to play DM. They are just waiting for content to be added.
  26. pei_pa_koa

1500 players stoped play, maybe with some of these modes they wanna return, ho knows? idk.
  27. Khione

Playerbase is already small, you can't divide it. Be realistic...
  1. Load more activity