All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Explain to me a joke, i also want to laugh... Im just giving ideas with iss studio to staff, what is funny ?
  3. Infestation hahahahahaha poop
  4. nalfrud

Leaning Q & E

ur gay
  5. xDarrick

ATV SPAWNS AND CIVILLIANS BUNKERS

i fully agree
  6. PowerPaulZ

Game is already boring

While I agree with some things you have mentioned the part where you trashtalk me is funny because you mention how hard it would be with drones......I am not skilled but it seems that i am capable of shooting drones out of the sky and you are not...... And to the part with the big talk, I never said and will never say that I am the best player but in WarZ there were many players capable of wiping a big team.....and the 10000 hours speak for itself.....how long a game can be entertaining. And I never said I know 100% why the game is going donwhill...... But for me and my friends it was not being able to spawn back after getting killed.......And solo this game is pure AIDS......you have to camp 80% of the time.
  7. survivorskillZ

Game is already boring

You talk so big all the time it's ridiculous. You have 10 K hours on ISS and you think that makes you more capable of knowing what's good for the game? I just watched some of your montages and you are not even a skilled player. But thats not important. Important is that for a solo player the respawn system is actually good. So whenever you fight a 3 man group solo and you kill lets say two of them you have some time to play around to kill the last one. If these people could just instantly respawn with gear and drones you would have such a hard time. Especially with drones out there it would be so annoying. People would just come back immediatly and drone kill you cause they have your position. You have to understand that this is not iss. It has a lot of elements from iss but at the same time it tries to be unique in its own way. I actually dont believe that a lot of players left the game because they cant reequipp instantly after death. These are my reasons: --> Map is small and very boring , nothing much to do and even places like the airport is designed very poorly --> The loot is boring and you don't have these "omg i found a sig sauer556" feelings from iss. --> Guns are not balanced at all. Why is an Ar-15 as viable as a scar or honey badger. This gun spawns like crazy compared to all others and can still compete with them. this is also a reason why you are not that hyped about finding a scar or sth. cause it's not really better than common guns. --> SNIPERS ARE TO RARE. Why are they even in the game? I bet that a lot of people that played this game never got their hands on a sniper rifle before they quit. and this is what makes pvp games amazing. rare guns that you can use from time to time that are more op than other guns. it gives you thrills when you bring them out and also killing people having these type of guns is the best feeling you can get in a video game. remember when you stashed your first sniper in iss? it's an amazing feeling. but in this game you can't even find these type of guns. It's okay that they are rare. I think thats good. But at the moment they are so rare you might as well take them out of the game. --> Dynamic Weather is annoying as hell. 90 % of the time it's either night time, fog or raining. it should be sth. like this: 1 hour daytime , 30 minutes nighttime. 20 % fog or rain or sth. At the moment it feels like weather and time of the day changes every minute. --> Spawnrates of t3 helmet is way to low and you also should be able to find rares on the ground from time to time. I played this game 80 hours or so and i never found a t3 helmet. I only got them from pvp. It makes fun finding these type of items sometimes. The lootables in general are boring and spawnrates are not good as i mentioned before. I hope that some of these things change in the future because the game itself has a lot of potential. Good luck
  8. It's looking really good, nice job.
  9. WombRaider

ATV SPAWNS AND CIVILLIANS BUNKERS

Also, there are at least 3 bunkers. But the loot is crap so who cares?
  10. Hi survivors, About ideas for the map and improve some cities. I call this: NEUM CITY! neum=nine in germany (as the streets forms a nine) All the updates and jobs, I will post here! Give me your feedback and suggestion. (70% Edition complete)
  11. Yesterday
  12. The sound at stake is very badly managed I think... The recharging breaks our ears, we hear shots as if he was next to us when they are 1 city away.I think a fixed line would really help to project yourself into the game.
  13. Updated: • Add name tag with 500m range • Fix the arrow of the group member. • Fix the render distance of the map. I can see the players on the tower a 500m.
  14. Same , i have the old iss studio, is a unique way has to edit and share some ideas.
  15. waakh

Suggestions

Barricades - They are studying the better way to add this in future. 2 Person ATV Mount - coming soon
  16. Last week
  17. • Barricades; in the current map of the game there are many places that if you take shot you have no choice but to accept death, we definitely need barricades. (Could have a vote) • Quadricycle; Add another accent in the quadricle to carry at least 2 players. • Airdrop system; If possible, it would be cool to implement this system in the cities, with airdrops randomly dropping through the city after the 'liberation' of the city from the robots. As time passes I update this topic, if you are interested in anything you could make a vote among the players to decide whether to approve something or not. Topic translated by Google translate, blame him for mistakes.)
  18. pei_pa_koa

ABOUT XERA

devs are working, they don't do any type of marketing, they said they must do it in a short time, meanwhile they need change details and improve the game, ppl gonna try every update, if they like the game, they stay. Just be patience, and play for fun, and be positive in forum and discord, devs need breath.
  19. waakh

ABOUT XERA

Hi survivors, I think the game has to be more active, the game and the community are slowly dying, something must be done. I love this game genre and its depressing to watch the game slowly fall, lets do something , lets work boys we need more activity on updates. Yes, I know the game is new but its necessary to work. Lets find solutions to improve the game and bring back the players, at the momment the game needs some crucial updates. 24h max peak - 370 players on the weekend. Xera have a great potential to be a fantastic open world like old warz, just do it boys! 💪 Best Regards, Waakh
  20. As far as the map I think if you look at Just Survive from H1Z1 the way they did the map right before they shut the game down you need to have a map layout like that where there is at least 3 big points of interest separated by small ones and open land areas. The open land area like the farm land currently in xera is to big and a waste of space, it is a good idea but shrink it even the way the dam was positioned in just survive I thought was great because you could get cover in the woods or higher ground while the people on the bottom could get cover behind things like broken down cars and so on but you could also bring atvs in there. I think me as a person that supported Just Survive and the style of it which is similar to this from way back in the beginning I like to go into larger areas and not know where people were but would know going in there it wasn't a waste of time because the fights that would be there were insanely challenging and the towns were big enough that the people would be extremely looted and it would be worth the fight. Now I'm not saying i expect it like just survive but I think for the game to survive you need to adjust the map so there is insane town fights all over the map while have escape towns that are small so you can get looted again and heal and then go back into the fights in the larger towns especially if you think at some point in the future there might be building added and i'm assuming different vehicles will be needed as the map gets bigger. Now looking at the map extension I think the safe zones should stay where they are and start building town or cities on the opposite sides of them so the safe zones aren't only accessed from essentially one side you want people coming in from all around as this will help on eliminating the camping of a specific team plus I don't like how the safe zones are only in the corners as extending the map around the zones would start to introduce them without moving them to more of the inner part of the map with each extension that happens and eventually it will even out as the map gets to the prefect size. I think safe zones being introduced more on the inner part of the map would also eliminate the need for extraction points like people were calling for. I also think there is way too many servers I would say eliminate 1/4 to half so the numbers grown and slow down server hopping. The server hopping is ok to a point but when you can pick 15-20 different servers with only 5 players on to just run loot back is crazy it should be a risk to go back to the safe zone especially when you give the option to combat log. one last thing I think the snipers should either be craft able but the components to make them be scattered allover the place or components be in the map and some needed components in the events or drops to make them a little bit less rare as I think sniping is good in the game but it is so rare that people never use them when they get them and the same with ak's a little less not a lot less but a little less rare. In just survive the snipers were hard to get but not this hard and people actually would fight with them and it also didn't ruin the game. If you have loot and trying to combat log the timers should be a lot longer to log. This is just an opinion!
  21. pei_pa_koa

AIRPORT - MY REWORK

Nostalgic, these assets are from ISS 😢 seems pretty cool
  22. PowerPaulZ

Game is already boring

WarZ had tons more players with huge amount of cheaters and many bugs.......this game has no cheaterproblem(they are there but not really rampant) and not many bugs but can´t manage to get more players online than NewZ.......and that game is considered dead. WarZ and ISS had a good balancing of loot, you would be happy to get custom and kstyle(best armor and helmet in the game) and you would not log after killing 1 or 2 mediumgeared players. And you could find fights everywhere on the map because when you found 1 or 2 it could go on for hours until one side decides to not spawn back. You had teams battle each other for hours...... In this game when we were 4 there was never an intense battle........They had the jump on us or we on them. No spawning back, no intense fight, no real fun(at least for me). Some might enjoy camping and then slaughter the bambis while camping the rest of the loot.........I do not. I enjoyed watching Artemis, Dakotaz, or some PVP-Montages in WarZ and ISS but in this game whenever I see a montage it´s 70% of the time hold down crouchbutton and spray someone in the back. At this point no one will try out the game after watching a Montage of it. Will the game get big and great if they give us shields, or the option to spawn back with gear........I don´t know but i can say I know a at least 5 people that would be back.
  23. I'm wondering if some dev can bring to us a list with a preview for all guns skins what are available at the moment in-game, for see what skins I want to buy. I don't know if this preview already exist.
  24. pei_pa_koa

AIRPORT - MY REWORK

Try to create a city for a good pvp, every building placed correctly and strategy for a good pvp, I really want to see.
  25. The reputation system, its hard to set fine, always ppl gonna be negative because is hard let alive ppl
  1. Load more activity