- Make the crafting queue for "Craft Max" actually craft max and not "Craft 9".
- Sort craftable items to the top of the crafting menu.
- Allow us to leave a vehicle, without waiting for it to fully stop. For example, let us jump out at 10mph and take some damage above that limit.
- Natively assign the headlights to "L" instead of "F", it interferes with getting out of the vehicle and turns on the headlights.
- Whenever you open your inventory, store the last page you were on and display it again the next time you open your inventory. For example:"I am on Crafting -> Ressources. I close the menu and reopen it. I should be still on Crafting - Ressources and not back to the initial menu position".
- If you fill a bottle, do not have it switch positions in the inventory.
- Big cans should restore more than 10ish hunger. atm. they are pretty pointless.
Hunger and Thirst
- slightly lower the speed of starvation and dehydration. It feels slightly to fast, even for a survival game. Lowering it by 10ish percent should do the trick.
- Increase the LOD of doors, gates and windows. Atm. you can look into bases if you are far enough away.
- Remove the fridge noise from the sentries or greatly reduce their sound radius. My base sounds like I am in the middle of Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- FN Scar H is missing a few parts and the UV Map seems broken on the Magazine. As seen here
- If you stand in the archway of a gate, you can not close it.
- Close the top gap on gates. As seen here Here's how they should look in my opinion -> Click me
- Disable Clantags in the "P" menu. It scares people away to see a max group on a 45 pop Server.
- Go back to "low" "medium" and "high" Server pop, when the update hits with higher pop servers and also remove the playerlist entirely.
Overall, love the game so far!