Robot to have voices?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Ive seen too much movies maybe =)  Heres 2 ideas 1:But i think Robots are super scary with their walk about sound, but i wish they had some kind of "warning" sound they make when they spot someone 2:and maybe have a funny thing they say when die that can be a "viral" expression among gamers. All big games have one. Like The burning Crusade for world of warcraft had "You are not prepared!"

• I like catch phrases for both
    • Only at start
    • Only upon death
    • No, absolutely not!

Hope you dont mind =)

Edited by Bagdad
  • Like 1

I'll go with both, how can a phrase hurt someone? xD

@Joshua It could really be anything, just add the "robot effect" behind it, here are some examples:

• "Arghh!(yell)You really think you can defeat us?!" (this phrase can be heard while the AI idle or walking around)
  • "We are on the rise again!" (this phrase can be heard while the AI is idling or walking around, maybe add a little animation like a taunt or something)
  • "There he is! I've got my eyes on you, human!" (this phrase can be heard when the AI spots and chases you)
I couldn't really think of many phrases, but these are some examples I've came up with.

Were you thinking of making the robots talk to eachother?
  • Like 1

Sorry got lost in the internet =)

*System error* when dying then when its on the ground a long outdrawn *Failureeeeeeee* 
*System failure..., loading backup files *Hi mister Joshua, what can i do for you today* (Like a sexbot or butler bot)

*Heartbeat detected, kill.. kill.. kiiiiiilllll*
*h20, iron, human lifeform detected, ANIHILATEEEE"

• Like 1

Perhaps different personality 'pre-sets' would have been given to the AI when they were created. Some could be Scottish, some Aussie, etc

Hearing an Aussie AI shout "crikey" when dying would be golden :D

Ofc, something like this would have to be tweaked as to not ruin immersion or be straight up dumb