I think it's an excellent idea, like with a defibrillator loot is an adrenaline syringe
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 5:01 AM, C0rt3x said:
I think it's an excellent idea, like with a defibrillator loot is an adrenaline syringe

That could be an interesting idea with the defibrillator. A rare item - but can revive.

• Like 2

Yeah good idea, to allow a rare item to revive with a small amount of life.
And maybe a debuff (negatif buff), like 25% less health for x time (some minute).So when you get revive you have 75% of life MAX if you heal yourself for an ammout of time.

• Like 2

On 20/02/2018 at 3:42 AM, snapz said:

And maybe a debuff (negatif buff), like 25% less health for x time (some minute).So when you get revive you have 75% of life MAX if you heal yourself for an ammout of time.

Good idea :)

Sniper Rifle through the head ... "don't worry I have a defibrillator!" :ph34r: ( well games don't need to be realistic all the time :D )

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MLP HomuraZ said:

Sniper Rifle through the head ... "don't worry I have a defibrillator!" :ph34r: ( well games don't need to be realistic all the time :D )

It's about finding the balance between fun & realism. It could be - if the player dies from damage to the head revival will not be possible.

• Like 1

maybe a very long time to revive may be the solution ... or else you can only relive after your enemy dies ... as if your life depends on your friends killing your marksman.