Sign in to follow this  
hijax

Weapon Modification / Customization

Hello guys,

i recently thought about some things that would be kinda cool to have.

Besides the 'normal' Weapon Mods such as Foregrip's and RedDotSight's etc. it would be nice if we could Mod some Parts of our Guns in a slightly different way.

A few Examples:

Attach two Magazines together with a Duct Tape that will Increase the Reload Speed of your Weapon slightly.

Attach a Melee Weapon under your Gun's Barrel for a slightly increased Melee Range.

Customize the Stock of your Weapon with some Softer Material that will reduce the Recoil a tiny bit.

Beeing able to carve in Clantag's or Playername into the Stock of your Weapon. (If someone Loots you Gun they should be able to see it, but not be able to change it.)

Might be coming more in the Future :)

Hope you like my Ideas so far!

Greetings, hijax

Hi Hijax!

Thanks for your suggestion. Crafting will be minimal in XERA, so 'duct taping' things together might be a bit out of the roadmap.

I like the idea of a melee type attachments on guns. Could add a 'knife' to the end of it for when you hit people with your gun it will do increased damage.

Carving would also be quite cool, although this would depend on what the engine shaders can achieve.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1