Joshua

Community "Stress" Testing Finished

Hello Survivors,

The "Stress Testing" was an initiative created to involve the community directly in the quality assurance of XERA: Survival and was also a way to for me to receive direct feedback from the players from a very early stage of development. Community Tester applications were open after 2 months of development.

It was January 2017 when the first Stress Test started, while there were not a lot of players - it still provided me valuable feedback and was the foundation to running 11 following tests. Over the 12 Stress Tests we've had over 1800 players participate from all over the world. During the tests I received feedback, bug reports and suggestions which have impacted the development of the game.

Due to the constant testing carried out by our community testers, XERA: Survival has come out more polished than I have ever expected. Showing great results in both performance and gameplay elements. As a way to reward community testers - over the 12 Stress Tests 30+ players have won full copies of XERA: Survival.

As XERA: Survival moves closer to an 'Early Access' product it is time to end the Community Tester programme in it's current state.

I wanted to personally thank everyone, who has participated in the Stress Tests, provided feedback and I also welcome everyone new to the community. The journey is not over, it has just begun - we have a great base game to improve on and build in the vision that the community desires. Together we will build a great survival game.

Joshua

• Like 5

It has been a blast testing Xera and its amazing to see how are it was come since I first tested (#MyProject4) I can't Wait to play again and build my fort!!

• Like 1

That was good test. i like it so much)

Everythink is great, very nice DEV ty Joshua! Now we are waiting for release)

Continue the excellent work!

• Like 1