Joshua

Kickstarter Finished - Development Will Continue

Hello Survivors,

Thank you so much for backing XERA: Survival, your support means the world to me. As you are aware – the Kickstarter campaign’s goal was not hit. This means you will not be charged for your backing and I will receive no funds from the Kickstarter campaign.

While this is extremely disappointing, there is still a lot to take away from the campaign. The game has reached a whole new audience and we’ve seen an influx of new members joining the community.

I will not be starting another Kickstarter campaign – instead I will be focusing on development and will have a closed Alpha ready in Q2 2018 for those who pre-order. There will be development blogs and development streams leading up to the closed alpha. There will also be polling and feature discussions carried out on the forums, so the whole community can have a say in the development.

If you backed us via Kickstarter and would like to continue supporting XERA: Survival there are 4 packages available to pre-order on our website: http://xeragame.com/

I hope to see you all getting involved and joining us in the Closed Alpha.

Regards,

Joshua

• Like 2