Joshua

Mission / Task System - Give your ideas!

It would be nice to have missions to earn money as it is very difficult to achieve in the game. I thought of things like finding "credit card" on the map and redeeming it on a specified machine.
I think it's cool too in a sniper event, when the server reaches a mascara player amount on the map in the city in question and within 5 minutes a sniper will pop up and also warn when someone finds it.
I think there should be a maximum of 3 people per group, map is too small for a server with 10 players in a group of 5 fucks. It can make a message that you get a "totem", when you activate that you have 10 minutes to be rewarded from your exposed area on the map, who kills gets something too, but not so much for those who survive.

Hola  muy buenas a todos llevo ya un par de días en el juego en xera survival evolved y tengo una duda a ver si por favor alguien me puede puede decir al comprar cosas en el menu del juego con el dinero que se va recolectando en los sevidores y cuando compro  materiales y torretas y tal ¿como se hace para recojerlos para que me lleguen? porque me meto aqui en donde pone en mi imagen pero lo que compre no me deja recojerlo ¿alguien x favor me puede decir como puedo recojer esto que compre?

descarga (1).png

On 11/27/2021 at 8:00 AM, ElchocogamerCHR said:

Hello, very good to all, I have been in the game for a couple of days in xera survival evolved and I have a question to see if someone can please tell me when buying things in the game menu with the money that is being collected in the servers And when I buy materials and turrets and how do I collect them so that they arrive to me? because I get here where it says in my image but what I buy does not let me pick it up. Can someone please tell me how I can pick up what I buy?

descarga (1).png

When you log into a server, they will be in your global stash at the settlements.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:33 PM, Guito said:

It would be nice to have missions to earn money as it is very difficult to achieve in the game. I thought of things like finding "credit card" on the map and redeeming it on a specified machine.
I think it's cool too in a sniper event, when the server reaches a mascara player amount on the map in the city in question and within 5 minutes a sniper will pop up and also warn when someone finds it.
I think there should be a maximum of 3 people per group, map is too small for a server with 10 players in a group of 5 fucks. It can make a message that you get a "totem", when you activate that you have 10 minutes to be rewarded from your exposed area on the map, who kills gets something too, but not so much for those who survive.

Most of the missions give a cash reward for completing them.