Joshua

Closed Alpha Date Announcement

Hello survivors,

The time to take back Redwood Valley is quickly approaching. Today - I announce the official open date for the Closed Alpha.

The Closed Alpha will commence on June 15th at around 10:00PM NZST (This time may change depending on if any issues occur).

The closed alpha will ONLY be available to those who have backed us via the website (or if you are given a key from a backer): https://xeragame.com/

Your key(s) will be sent out before the Closed Alpha starts to the email you used to back the game, these keys can only be redeemed via Steam.

I am looking forward to you all playing. With your help - we will build a great survival game.

- Joshua

• Like 7

I Can't wait to play josh! I missed the earlier tests but i'm going hard on the closed alpha :D PogChamp

• Like 1

Will packages become available again before release tomorrow? Was gonna order it today, but luck's not on my side 

2 hours ago, Rolo said:

Will packages become available again before release tomorrow? Was gonna order it today, but luck's not on my side 

Right now we are sold out of keys, however once they become available again, an announcement will be made.