suyz

How did you hear about the game?

Since a lot of us have yet to try the game, there isn't much for us to talk about except possible ideas to implement into the game. For a little general banter, I'm curious as to how everyone found out about the game. A friend? Search engine? Kickstarter? Let's hear it!

I'll start. I came across this game from a streamer who I used to be in a gaming community with named UberReadyTV. I'm glad he talked about it with me because now I can't wait to play it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I found it through kickstarter and after seeing everything that Joshua had put into the game, it was an honor to become apart of the team.  It's amazing to see where things were during the stress test and how it has progressed towards Closed Alpha.  Also it's been a pleasure to be apart of this wonderful community and learn more about everyone and what has brought them to Xera.

• Like 2

I stumbled across josh on twitch back in mid 2016 while his was working on some of the early development. I got to test the the game and I enjoyed it. skip forward a few months and Xera has come such a long way from the of desert and moon walking days.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

That's pretty awesome that you guys have been supporting Joshua for a while now! 

Edited by suyz
  • Like 3

Met back up with an old friend of three years ( @Conn ) who told me about the game to replace DayZ meaning Xera. Fast forward 5 days and I decided to buy legend(yesterday). From all I've seen and how cooperative Joshua has been in answering my questions, I can not wait to play this game.

• Like 2

if i remember correctly joshua posted something about XERA in a modchannel in dakotaz's discord. and ye, since then i am hyped for XERA :D

• Like 2

On the ShatteredSkies forums that I still check every day because well.. I had hope :( 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Culen said:

On the ShatteredSkies forums that I still check every day because well.. I had hope :( 

Same here brother 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Culen said:

5 minutes ago, Nyer said:

Same here brother 😄

Nyer told me about it

• Like 3

4 hours ago, peer said:

@Joshua stabbed me when he couldn't figure something out... now look at me.

:(

I hope you're healing okay. :)

• Like 1

I saw it on facebook 🌐

• Like 2

A friend of mine named Buchy/Baconlord who played WarZ/Infestation back then told me about this

• Like 1

Well i saw ZB stream the game about a year ago and have been on and off with checking on updates. When i found out closed alpha was approaching i had to get on aboard.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2018 at 10:15 PM, suyz said:

Since a lot of us have yet to try the game, there isn't much for us to talk about except possible ideas to implement into the game. For a little general banter, I'm curious as to how everyone found out about the game. A friend? Search engine? Kickstarter? Let's hear it!

I'll start. I came across this game from a streamer who I used to be in a gaming community with named UberReadyTV. I'm glad he talked about it with me because now I can't wait to play it.

It's good to see so many familiar faces.

Edited by Ryan
  • Like 1

How did i hear about it? NewZ staff room. 

Kappa

BuchyTV's stream

I hope the entire NewZ community comes here to play...already seems better after 50 minutes of gameplay!

• Like 2