Sign in to follow this  
suyz

Melee vs Robots

Melee vs Robots  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should melee weapons parry the humanoids?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

Posted (edited)

As it stands right now, unless you want to waste some meds, you have to shoot the robots.

Personally, I feel like the robots should not deal any damage if you hit it with a melee as if you were parrying the robots attack with your melee weapon, but also dealing damage.

Right now when you melee a robot, you're gonna get destroyed. What do you guys think? 

Edited by suyz

i fully agree with you, the robots should be stunned, also the Exploding robots need to be nerfed ( is planned )

Hey @Flemma Thanks for the reply! Glad to hear your input. Hopefully more of the community adds their 2 cents on the topic.

I think only certain melees should stun robots maybe like an Axe and hammer only,but even then only stuns them for a few seconds and have to hit in the head.

I agree.  I think the stronger heavier melees should stun while less powerful melees do not.

Even thou its a robot, it makes sence it will get stunned while getting a hit. I dont mind the exploding robots as they are thou. They are easy to dodge and i like that something else than just players "is" a hassel at times. It makes the pvp experience more intense at times. I dont want the robots to end up like in "newZ" for example. I mean, they are dam robots man!

Honestly, I believe the robots are fine as they are. The explosion radius of the red ones got nerfed pretty hard, so it's alright.
However, the main issue is the reach of a melee weapon; you have to stand up in it's face to hit it (20cm in front of you _max_ ) which is too close.
The stun is a nice thing if Joshua adds. It'll give you a little breather to get away.

They are robots.
They are against everybody. Not just you.
They will react to your movement.
They are.. walking alerts.

They serve a good purpose to add that extra flavour of "oh shit" whenever you think about engaging other players into PvP.

The melee system needs a rework, not the droids.

Yeah, @ChrisMarioTV Joshua already mentioned that the melee system is getting a complete rework which kind of puts this poll to a standstill since we won't know what the new melee system interaction will be like with the robots. :D

• Like 1

On 6/15/2018 at 2:57 PM, suyz said:

As it stands right now, unless you want to waste some meds, you have to shoot the robots.

Personally, I feel like the robots should not deal any damage if you hit it with a melee as if you were parrying the robots attack with your melee weapon, but also dealing damage.

Right now when you melee a robot, you're gonna get destroyed. What do you guys think? 

SUYZ from Thailand?? is that you?

22 hours ago, ✯PoG✯ said:

SUYZ from Thailand?? is that you?

I don't know why everyone thinks that LOL But I'm the same suyz that people think is from Thailand. :D