Joshua

Week One Closed Alpha - Feedback Survey

What don't you like?:

1. I hate how water and food bars deplete so fast. The focus of the game should be pvp or pve rather than actual survival.

2. Low spawn rates of good weapons like the g36.

3. When you respawn or switch servers, you spawn way too far away from where you were. It should be 2 times less the distance

4. Sub-par fights. Weapons do too much damage and fights last 3 seconds. 

What do you like?:

1. The small map. I want the map to remain this small so it's easy to encounter strangers.

2. Great optimisation

3. Great graphics

What feature do you think should be #1 priority?:

An actual grouping system where we can see clearly our teammates. Please do not do it with Arm Bands. Do it like WarZ.

What feature do you think should be #2 priority?:

Multiple survivors and spawning with gear from GE

If you could change anything, what would it be?:

1. When you respawn or switch servers, you spawn way too far away from where you were. It should be 2  or 3 times less the distance

2. Reduce weapon damage greatly to have better fights.

Any Final Feedback / Comments / Suggestions:

Keep up the good work. Next patch should add the grouping system before anything else!

Edited by Fredol

What don't you like?: I dont like that I have to turn around a whole fence, subdivision or space to get around it, there must be more ways to get to the other side of the wall like holes, obstacles, parkours and stuff like that.

What do you like?: I like the farming capabilities that the cities have, I like the structure of the current houses and mountain hills.

What feature do you think should be #1 priority?:  AI mindset & movements & Structures, Environment

What feature do you think should be #2 priority?: Quests, Models

If you could change anything, what would it be?: N / A

Any Final Feedback / Comments / Suggestions: This game will grow as the community will live up to it, so, there is no need to rely or look back but to move forward and keep improving & adding features, while making everything more realistic and in a sense, playable.

<3<3

• Like 1

What don't you like?: insta death, the weight of .223 lol
What do you like?: everything else

What feature do you think should be #1 priority?: grouping system
What feature do you think should be #2 priority?: more robots and or other type of monster, shot guns

What don't you like?:  To be brutally honest I'm starting to dislike the whole game in general, the pvp is boring as shit, the loot is non-existant. It's like buying a pie and just looking at it.. You know damn well you want a piece but apparently you just can't.. 

What do you like?: I like the idea of this game, as there has been many games like this one, yes different in a way.. But barely any difference, zombie are now androids. That's literally the only difference.

What feature do you think should be #1 priority?:
#1 - Group
#2 - Skill Tree
#3 - Weapon Balance

What feature do you think should be #2 priority?:
#1 - Terrain Smoothing
#2 - Map/Maps
#3 - Fences/Garbage Cans - You literally have to get a Usain Bolt start to jump over them and it's wild.

#1 - Detonated Androids.. Probably one of the stupidest things i've ever seen, don't mean to be an asshole but god damn that shit is stupid.
#2 - Music Volume - I feel like I loaded into a brand new CSGO account and all of a sudden i'm now deaf.

Game could be so good, it has so much potential.. But damn some of these things just irritate me like a motherfucker.

What don't you like?: the stacking system in the global locker
What do you like?: I like every thing so far as it stands, understanding this is a work in progress

What feature do you think should be #1 priority?: Grouping
What feature do you think should be #2 priority?: Crafting

If you could change anything, what would it be?: 1 server for PVE (or until the private servers come out)

Any Final Feedback / Comments / Suggestions: Personally running around throughout the forest it is easy getting from point A to B my suggestion would be to have random but not over loaded A.I. animals like a dog that are easy enough to defeat with your fists or melees. Final feedback AWSEOME job for a 1 man band WTG! keep it up!

Thank you all so much for your feedback!