Sign in to follow this  
MLP HomuraZ

[Pool] Increase Armor %

Should armor protection get increased?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should armor protection get increased?

• Armor is fine you are supposed to die rather quick.
    • You should be able to take a few more hits.

Alot of people seem to complain about dying way to quick, as I haven't really PvP'ed at all I can't judge whether  or not it really is an issue ( I only watched a few streams here and there ) but I think a Pool about this wouldn't hurt.
I am a little concerned that if you die to fast camping becomes not only the prefered playstyle but the only true playstyle to succeed.

Camping grands you ( usually ) the first shot / the superior position / the surprise factor which will win you alot of fights no matter what but it becomes even more effective when your opponent dies extremely fast. 

I guess it would be good to tank more but never NEVER EVER add barricades that the players can place themselve.

4 hours ago, BacaSnipeZ said:

I guess it would be good to tank more but never NEVER EVER add barricades that the players can place themselve.

I think Joshua thought about adding barricades that can't be placed instantly but I don't know if he really plans to add barricades anytime soon or at all.

My understanding is barricades are under review.  How they will be implemented is something that is still up in the air, but not on or off the table at this point. I think what it comes down to is how the community feels about it.