Cross Bones

Base Building & More

Think we should have base building and clans and maybe once a month have clan wars for territory control of an area, and super robots that spawn only in the military bases. The only way to kill the super robots are LMG only make it a challenge but it drops good loot if u kill the super robot is high-risk high reward. 

• Like 1

Your clan idea is good :).   We do have a super robot in both the military base and the airport.

I came here to ask about base building just like OP.  Would it be possible to build a base to store your items, and like wise your opponents on the server could blow up your base and steal your items?

Is this the direction this game plans on going?

Edited by JustNinja

In my opinion building whole bases is little bit too much. I personally would love to have some sort of shields you could put down 'instantly' and hide behind them during PvP. At this stage, every time you are in open field and someone is shooting at you, you are pretty much dead.

On 12/23/2018 at 12:09 PM, NBK said:

In my opinion building whole bases is little bit too much. I personally would love to have some sort of shields you could put down 'instantly' and hide behind them during PvP. At this stage, every time you are in open field and someone is shooting at you, you are pretty much dead.

like infestation newz? Good Idea!

hqdefault.jpg

3 hours ago, hheehehehe said:

like infestation newz? Good Idea!

hqdefault.jpg

well they could make the weight of them higher to prevent carrying like 50 of them and set the timer on them so they disappear from the map after like few minutes so that we wont have too many of them. Idk really but ofc I dont want it to be like on the screen shot above haha :D