Joshua

Private Server Configurations Feedback

Hi everyone!

I wanted to gauge some feedback from the community in regards to our upcoming Private Servers feature.

The idea of private servers:

• Default configured servers can have official global inventory access (So when no config is changed, except maybe a password)
  • Once any config is changed (e.g night/day) the server becomes dis-associated with the official servers so items and other data does not transfer between customized private servers and official servers
  • Private servers may have their own Global Inventories which only persists on that server
  • Private servers will be rented from us and are configurable from an in-game interface after they are purchased from our website

We're wanting to give you control over many different game-play elements and would like to know what you'd like to see!

We will use this feedback to prioritize what features we launch private servers with.

Some ideas we already have planned:

• Day / Night
    • Speed of which cycle completes (Slow down or speed up)
    • Day / Night only (A specified time e.g 11AM or 3PM)
  • First person / third person only (Lock to a specific view)
  • AI Controls
    • Disable AI (Stops AI from spawning at all, for PvP events or PvP orientated servers)
    • Increase AI Spawns (Increases the amount of AI in the world for hardcore PvE)
    • Health modifiers (Give them more or less health)
    • Change their loot tables
  • Loot changes
    • Increase amount of loot that spawns in the world
    • Reduce amount of loot in the world
    • Change type of loot that spawns (E.g Glock + 9mm only game)
  • Server administration controls (handy for events and moderation)
    • Kick (w/ duration)
    • Ban (w/ duration)
    • Givemod
    • Giveadmin
    • Clear server (Kicks all non mods/staff from server)

Thanks - looking forward to hearing what ideas you all have!

Cheers!

Hello,I have a question will the game have added some sort of transportation,Bicycle,motorcycle,or car???

• Thanks 1

нереально было бы любой трафик на самом деле Kalita, чтобы пробежать по карте пешком до места и на вертолете вам нужно бежать к базе в верхней или нижней части, и он летит по карте!!!!Я не знаю

I could see having this level of customization make the gameplay similar to DayZ. Also, how about a default load out? Making it where players who spawn in have like a G-17, some bandages etc to get started.

• Thanks 1

my take on private servers:

is that no matter what they should never touch the official global inventory at all, they should stay private and on its own separate data base no matter what ( even if it was just a password change ) .

the thing is say I get a private server password it and then invite any and all friends to it. and we stock up on all the high-end gear and get all the drops for the "best weapons", then we turn around and jump into the official servers with all the gear we did not really have  to work for or against other players for and create a not so good play session for those that was just in the official servers.

that is my take for private servers to stay private and never touch official at all.

I don't know to me it sounds like I'm coming off a  bit harsh but I'm not trying to just putting my thought out on this subject.

• Thanks 1