IcedYoshi

Steam Early Access - May 24th

Greetings Survivors!

We can't thank everybody enough for their support during our Open Alpha!

Save the date!  XERA: Survival launches into early access on May 24th, 2019!  We will have official servers live for North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, and for all of our Brazilian fans - South America!

If you haven't already, be sure to add XERA: Survival to your wishlist by visiting our steam store page here and clicking the green "Add to your wishlist button".  You can also pre-order via Xsolla by clicking here.  Remember, if you have not pre-ordered the game already, you need to purchase the game in order to play during Early Access.

Again, we want to thank everyone for all your support.  Without your support and backing, we would not be here.  As we continue through Early Access, we will be implementing regular bug fixes, content, and new features.  We cannot wait to reveal the roadmap for Early Access and continue our community led development plan!

As a special thank you from all of us at Spotted Kiwi, those who participated in the Open Alpha and join us for Early Access will be receiving a special Alpha Titan Deagle skin in game. This will be delivered to you as a DLC Steam Key as soon as we get our hands on them.  We think it's pretty cool!

Content Creators, we want you!  Join us for our Early Access Launch party by applying for our partner program today!  Information can be found at https://xeragame.com/partners.

We hope you will enjoy our newest trailer which is now live.

Cheers,

The Spotted Kiwi Team

• Like 3

So if I have bought the game before the game is gonna be back in my stream game library right?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NBK said:

So if I have bought the game before the game is gonna be back in my stream game library right?

You will receive a new key on Friday if you pre-ordered.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Só Léo Mesmo said:

I did not receive the key

Please contact us [email protected] with transaction details