Can the map be bigger and the player count increased 

In return players can group up in more than 4 members as we have lots of players who in discord and would like to be seen in game  ie groups of 6/10 not just the 4 in a team 

many thanks 

Then you would never see people play. Why would someone go in a group or 2 and just get rolled on by a 6-10 man group. Having that many people in one team doesn't make the game fun and then also doesn't allow the general population which is solo or duo to have any fun because they couldn't go anywhere that has good loot without a massive team. 

Agreed but iss when we played that  it was only shoot if shot at   You get more respect  and people want to join you  in the games 

but yes that was another game. But basically the same as xera 

Large groups Ruin player experience.   I’m a solo / duo player.  If I started running into 6-10 man teams frequently it would kill the game for me as it will for 75% of the community. 

Posted (edited)

I do feel there is a lot of dead space on the map. I don't think its because of the max 4 group feature. 

I think its because there is no reason to do anything in the map besides chase down supply drops and do compound events. I think people recently have been getting smart and not going to redsville. Its just kind of a place you go to maybe die. There is no real reason to go besides thinking there are a lot of people there. But my recent travels to Redsville has been 0 encounters.But why would people go to redsville to die and not get anything when you can go to a Supply drop and fight to actually get something in return. 

You can go to military and Airport but airport is just an open area and its insanely hard to get into it when people are already there looting. Its a 3rd person shooter and its too easy to get 3 peaked from behind a wall or door when running into airport with no cover like they have. 

With military its smaller and easier to get into the area and sneak up on people. 

So with this said, I don't mind if the server count is increased, there just needs to be more events and reasons to go to other spots on the map atm. If you don't and you up the player count, you'll have majority of a 50 man server only doing supply drops and compound events and not going anywhere else. 

Edited by HaeL

I think, 4 players is more than enough in group. This system is in PUBG too. And doesnt matter, which size of map.