why base building.

why drone transporation.

why helicopter extraction.

why more servers when there arent enough to fill up the ones you already have.

why ping system.

expand to more than 40 players

expand current map and furnish shit, not make new one!!

ok that was my rant for roadmap. gg i will keep playing though.

• Upvote 2

whats wrong with ping system?

Edited by Aces

josh is adding a server type with no group tags, it is contradictory to add a ping system as it makes the game soo much more easy, legit no team coms required.

16 minutes ago, Midevil said:

why base building.

why drone transporation.

why helicopter extraction.

why more servers when there arent enough to fill up the ones you already have.

why ping system.

expand to more than 40 players

expand current map and furnish shit, not make new one!!

ok that was my rant for roadmap. gg i will keep playing though.

1). Well if you click on base building on the roadmap, it will be a different thing. I think it will be a different map for people who want to play a different part of the game. I don't think he is putting it in the actual pvp part of the game we are playing now.

2). This isn't even clarified. This could be maybe 1 item to go back to base or it could be a completely different drone. Or could have it where it can be shot out of the air to take the items out of it. There is no information on this.

3). I like helicopter extraction because it creates a pvp hotspot for people who want to go back to safe settlement (maybe in the middle of redsville). It won't be for everyone and it will most likely not be as frequent as the helicopter in safe settlements.

4). I don't know where you are getting the "more servers" information

5). This is concerning to me a little bit. But I'm not sure what he means exactly. Like, drones can ping? Binocolaurs can ping? I hope its not just a straight ping like old ghost recon or something. Maybe he is thinking of a Rainbow six siege ping. 

6). You can't just simply expand to more than 40 people right off the bat my guy. If you watch the second video on the Steam store it actually advertises the game as 40 player servers. I'm pretty sure there was something that went wrong with 40 player servers so he had to turn it to 35 for stability reasons. Then turn it back up to 40 when the stability is fixed. If he wants more people in a server, there will be more people. Chill out.

7). This, I agree with completely. But I think it  might for a completely different reason. But I'd lie to hear his reasoning on this.

10 hours ago, HaeL said:

1). Well if you click on base building on the roadmap, it will be a different thing. I think it will be a different map for people who want to play a different part of the game. I don't think he is putting it in the actual pvp part of the game we are playing now.

2). This isn't even clarified. This could be maybe 1 item to go back to base or it could be a completely different drone. Or could have it where it can be shot out of the air to take the items out of it. There is no information on this.

3). I like helicopter extraction because it creates a pvp hotspot for people who want to go back to safe settlement (maybe in the middle of redsville). It won't be for everyone and it will most likely not be as frequent as the helicopter in safe settlements.

5). This is concerning to me a little bit. But I'm not sure what he means exactly. Like, drones can ping? Binocolaurs can ping? I hope its not just a straight ping like old ghost recon or something. Maybe he is thinking of a Rainbow six siege ping. 

6). You can't just simply expand to more than 40 people right off the bat my guy. If you watch the second video on the Steam store it actually advertises the game as 40 player servers. I'm pretty sure there was something that went wrong with 40 player servers so he had to turn it to 35 for stability reasons. Then turn it back up to 40 when the stability is fixed. If he wants more people in a server, there will be more people. Chill out.

7). This, I agree with completely. But I think it  might for a completely different reason. But I'd lie to hear his reasoning on this.

The current map, as its stands, really can't be expanded. The POI spacing looks to be specific for that grid size. If you expand, you'll have to move the POI's around. At that point, its going to be a different map anyway.

Otherwise, you'll just have a very dense cluster (the current map) in the middle of the new map. Redville would essentially be a city within a city.

As for the additional servers, I do agree. The server pop is stabilizing a bit, which is very typical of EA, but there are only 5 or 6 high populated servers during the week, and dividing that even more may reduce interaction.

Either way, I'll still play, but just an observation.

Edited by Kayyhaus

15 hours ago, HaeL said:

new servers come from (no group tag servers, beginner servers, 2 person group limit servers) --- not sure if he will edit current servers and leave a few completely default or expand and get more, which is where I was coming from.

drone transportation to global inventory... just why? the drone's do not have enough signal to go that far so it would be pointless to not just run in safe zone and bank yourself. and you may be thinking... what if you are hostile! I'd rather log and go to different server, but that's just me, much easier than going 1 item at a time. 

otherwise. yes

I'm fine with most of the stuff on there.

It's a VERY ambitious team.

So far they've been doing well.

My only complaint is shitty loot on low pop servers.