Sign in to follow this  
waakh

XERA SUGGESTIONS

Posted (edited)

THE DEVELOPERS ARE OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.

GENERAL:     

• Toggle aim setting. (Hold/Toggle)
  • Add a Reputation system with rank's.
  • Improve the melee combat against the humanoids. (Impossible to kill the humanoids without taking damage)
  • Add a personal locker's.
  • Add crosshair customization (Size,gap etc..) 
  • Add bullet drop.
  • Add option STASH ALL on global inventory. (makes it a faster process to save the items)
  • Remove auto-heal when the food it is at the max. (Destroys the pvp, sometimes 1second of auto-heal,a lot of players staying alive on pvp.)
  • Improve the pvp (mechanics and fix lag damage).
  • Fix regenerate food/drink when you are on the safezone (It's a bug?)
  • Fix the jump. (it looks like we are jumping on the moon, is stranger.. and we have a bit more speed)
  • Add a option to equip the character when you die. (When you die, you can recover your loot and fight against the survivors/humanoids).
  • Fix the options. (When you change the settings for example: game sound/ambient sound, there are no changes to any of).
  • Add the option for when you want to hang out of a helicopter in the safezone. (When I enter the heli I cant leave him).
  • Add a players limit on heli.

MAP: 

• The night should get darker.
  • Fix the loot. (Civilian item drop/Military item drop)
  • Add more military spots and city's. (With better organization)
  • Add more humanoids on the map.
  • Add binoculars item.
  • Add hidden spots/military bases on the map.
  • Put the melee to run faster.
  • Improve the super humanoid . (I think the super humanoid need something to be unique,color,walk,neons..)
  • Add a military radio on police stations. (Sound)
  • Lower the frequency of the airdrops, events. (is losing interest because its becoming something normal, It has to be something exciting to get,  it has to be rarer to be more valued)
  • Turn Day/Night cycle longer = 1Hour / Day |  30min / Night. 

EXAMPLES:

- Improve the global inventory sections, we can regroup food/drinks to 1 section (FOODS) and armour/backpacks to 1 section (GEAR).  

- Add a melee/craft and other's section on global inventory. EXEXE.png

- Improve the menu stats (Play time, Experience , Killed humanoids, Killed survivors, Reputation)  31.png
-

- Add server name when we open the map.EXAMPLE.png

- Add name tag, with 500m range.20190610203953-1.jpg

- Fix the arrow of the group member.

20190610211018-1.jpg

- Fix the render distance of the map. I can see the players on the tower a 500m.

20190610211355-1.jpg

Add the available heli slots. Example:

509c40c7285d6f25727099d9d2f6acf4.png

FUTURE UPDATES (approved):

• Fix the ATV sound. (I am running over people with ATV, because they cant listen my moto)
  • Fix infinity fuel from ATV.
  • ATV 2 persons.
  • New weapons and attachments
  • Skill tree.
  • Character customisation & Female Character.
  • Private servers.

ALWAYS BE UPDATED! LAST EDIT: 21/6/2019

Give me your suggestion to improve the game.
Thanks!

Edited by waakh
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i think the INV is good the way it is, otherwise its warZ all over again doesnt really bother me either way tho

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, waakh said:

-

- Add server name when we open the map.EXAMPLE.png                                                                                                                                                                           

I mostly agree with this one but i guess it will come in the next patches 

Edited by derTisch

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, joeybob888 said:

i think the INV is good the way it is, otherwise its warZ all over again doesnt really bother me either way tho

Yes, but the reality is this.. WarZ v2.0.

The map looks like WarZ spots, (Nator = Norad), (Airport towers), (Safezones: Castle Rock / Castle Pine)  (Trailer Park),  (Bunker/Patch Farm).

They revive the dead game, and i love it.

1 hour ago, derTisch said:

I mostly agree with this one but i guess it will come in the next patches 

I think its coming soon.

Edited by waakh

Updated:

• Add a option to equip the character when you die. (When you die, you can recover your loot and fight against the survivors/humanoids).

• Fix the options. (When you change the settings for example: game sound/ambient sound, there are no changes to any of).

• Lower the frequency of the airdrops, events. (is losing interest because its becoming something normal and little valued,sometimes I see the airdrops on the map and spend a lot of time without picking them up)

• Add gravestone. <-----This really doesn't have a point.  The loot remains in that area for a decent amount of time.  You see a pile of loot, someone died there.
  • Remove auto-heal when the food it is at the max.  <------------------I like the auto heal.  It's slow enough to get you back to full eventually, but not useful for PVP.
  • Remove regenerate food/drink when you are on the safezone  <-------------No thanks, I like the safe zone regen.  I do a lot of inventory management / waiting for a helo, and it's a nice feature.
  • Remove infinity fuel from ATV.   <---------------I'm sure they're going to do that, but I'd rather have them work on 2 player ATV before they do.
  • Fix the the method of healing  <-----------------I do think the instant heal then cooldown is very OP.  It should be cooldown (or use timer) THEN heal.  You shouldn't be able to shoot while healing, but you should be able to CANCEL healing by shooting.

Other than that pretty good suggestions!

Some great ideas guys.  Keep them coming!

• Remove auto-heal when the food it is at the max.
  • Remove regenerate food/drink when you are on the safezone
  • Fix the the method of healing (Just use "Q" to heal is so powerfull, healing and shooting on the same time is ridiculous)
  • Add a option to equip the character when you die. (When you die, you can recover your loot and fight against the survivors/humanoids).

Thought I would comment on these said suggestions and below is the order of the ideas.

Nobody in these types of games want to spend hours looking for food and water, to some degree it is fine, but it is not DayZ and I can already tell you this will annoy a lot of players having to constantly be farming food and water. 

The food / drink in a safe zone is great and I feel no change is needed regarding this at all.

From the sounds of things you want a med system where you have to sit still and do an animation of wrapping yourself up in bandages for 15 seconds. That type of med system is not suited in this type of game, It is far too fast paced, if anything I think the med system needs a buff on how you can use meds - Such as different slots for meds so you can choose which one to use in which scenario, rather than one hotbar. 

This should never be in any type of game such as this, nobody wants to have killed a full squad for them to be back in 30 seconds because they want their gear back, you lost, deal with it. There is already a spawn nearby which can be tricky to deal with sometimes, the last thing anyone wants is to re-equip on death to return in seconds. 

Once again, what would be the point of using water / food for no benefits outside of not starving to death? It's not DayZ once again and this is very helpful for PVP situations.

Other than that, good suggestions :)

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, TheStevieJ said:

• Fix the the method of healing (Just use "Q" to heal is so powerfull, healing and shooting on the same time is ridiculous)
  • Add a option to equip the character when you die. (When you die, you can recover your loot and fight against the survivors/humanoids).

Thought I would comment on these said suggestions and below is the order of the ideas.

Nobody in these types of games want to spend hours looking for food and water, to some degree it is fine, but it is not DayZ and I can already tell you this will annoy a lot of players having to constantly be farming food and water. 

The food / drink in a safe zone is great and I feel no change is needed regarding this at all.

From the sounds of things you want a med system where you have to sit still and do an animation of wrapping yourself up in bandages for 15 seconds. That type of med system is not suited in this type of game, It is far too fast paced, if anything I think the med system needs a buff on how you can use meds - Such as different slots for meds so you can choose which one to use in which scenario, rather than one hotbar. 

This should never be in any type of game such as this, nobody wants to have killed a full squad for them to be back in 30 seconds because they want their gear back, you lost, deal with it. There is already a spawn nearby which can be tricky to deal with sometimes, the last thing anyone wants is to re-equip on death to return in seconds. 

Once again, what would be the point of using water / food for no benefits outside of not starving to death? It's not DayZ once again and this is very helpful for PVP situations.

This ^

19 hours ago, TheStevieJ said:

Hmm.. it makes sense about food/drink.

About healing i think they need add quickslots like warz when you select the meds. What is stupid is there is no animation for when you are healing, u can fire and press Q on the same time. Shooting + healing = machine unreal... Just add the animation when you select the (Q) instant medical and with this animation give 1second for the opponent of advantage.

Updated:

• Add name tag with 500m range

• Fix the arrow of the group member.

• Fix the render distance of the map. I can see the players on the tower a 500m.

Posted (edited)

Updated:

• Turn Day/Night cycle longer =  1 Hour / Day ; 30min / Night ;

Edited by waakh

Updated:

• Add the option for when you want to hang out of a helicopter in the safezone. (When I enter the heli I cant leave him).
• Add the available heli slots.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:38 PM, waakh said:

Updated:

• Add the available heli slots.

why do a limit on the heli? makes no sense in my eyes becuase it comes every 5 minutes and its the only way to get fast to pvp areas

2 hours ago, derTisch said:

why do a limit on the heli? makes no sense in my eyes becuase it comes every 5 minutes and its the only way to get fast to pvp areas

first because its not realistic, a helicopter carrying a server full of players.. Regarding pvp, they might add the option to equip the character idk..

5 hours ago, waakh said:

first because its not realistic, a helicopter carrying a server full of players.. Regarding pvp, they might add the option to equip the character idk..

There are robots bro ROBOTS dont tell me anything about realism lol 

21 hours ago, waakh said:

I don't think this game is meant to be realistic. Theres games out there that really go for realism like DayZ or SCUM, but not this one. Which is good.

How soon are you going to add stamina scale? And what about prone opportunity?

I wanna see reputation system in game, yes, also may be fractions, like it was in Shattered Skies. 

Also, have such idea, how is it about to add different classes of weapons, like usual/enforced/legendary etc, with different colours of icon these weapons? And every weapon will have unique stats, recoil and dmg, which depends from this class. 

On 6/25/2019 at 3:07 PM, biggerr said:

Also, have such idea, how is it about to add different classes of weapons, like usual/enforced/legendary etc, with different colours of icon these weapons? And every weapon will have unique stats, recoil and dmg, which depends from this class. 

omg no 

You can, at least since I started during Early Access kill the standard robot with a melee without taking damage. Your melee attack is ALWAYS directly in front of you at shoulder level, to raise the height of the melee you have to jump as you melee, or melee after you jump. It takes some getting used to, but I do it with ease now, actually, its so easy in fact that I found a way to kill at most 3 robots with one swing. It requires you to turn your mouse while you jump melee, super useful. Of course exploding robots still explode >.< and Super Robot you should shoot.