jayrodathome

Remember the battles.

Some of my fondest memories of WarZ, ISS, input favorite emu here. Were the constant battles for an area  they were so much fun. It’s difficult to replicate this in this game because of the loading system. In games prior you could load out your character after death getting you right back into the action. It was great for solo play especially when going up against a team. You fight. You lose. They take your gear. But you could gear up in the menu and lod back in to have another go at them. 

Not being able to pre load a character and having to go to a safe zone load up and spend 20 minutes running to where the fight is just isn't as much fun IMO. 

Has there been any consideration to this? Does anyone agree with me?  

• Confused 1

Agreed 100%......Fights are also boring....camping ìs winning in this game, no counterplay for that.

Meds are only viable for Teams.....Juke, Med and Mates spray.

But back to topic, if i could at least come back with nades and an smg....but no camping teams have the ezy win.

11 hours ago, PowerPaulZ said:

Agreed 100%......Fights are also boring....camping ìs winning in this game, no counterplay for that.

Meds are only viable for Teams.....Juke, Med and Mates spray.

But back to topic, if i could at least come back with nades and an smg....but no camping teams have the ezy win.

I looked at this, wiped my eyes, and refreshed the page. Did I just read meds are only viable for teams?

16 hours ago, jayrodathome said:

Not being able to pre load a character and having to go to a safe zone load up and spend 20 minutes running to where the fight is just isn't as much fun IMO. 

There is a heli you know.

• Like 2

warz loading system not for this game, but shields would be a great addition :D

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2019 at 5:01 AM, Aces said:

you mean the RANDOcopter, worst mechanic ever cause you need 10-20 minutes to get back into action and you even have to hope the action is still there

we need GI access upon death, more and more people voice their opinion on discord and forums -> sadly the biggest part left the game already we have EU prime time now and there are below 400(398) people ingame..

servers are dead, there is no action -> atm it feels very boring and very annoying if you want to pvp

4 minutes ago, xDarrick said:

you mean the RANDOcopter, worst mechanic ever cause you need 10-20 minutes to get back into action and you even have to hope the action is still there

we need GI access upon death, more and more people voice their opinion on discord and forums -> sadly the biggest part left the game already we have EU prime time now and there are below 400(398) people ingame..

servers are dead, there is no action -> atm it feels very boring and very annoying if you want to pvp

u must leave this game and forum, you are commenting all threads with bad vibes, just dont play it if u dont like it, its easy :S

1 minute ago, pei_pa_koa said:

u must leave this game and forum, you are commenting all threads with bad vibes, just dont play it if u dont like it, its easy :S

if you cannot handle criticism i would advice you to log off

the playerbase is non existent and there are people playing games like this since 2012 and saw every failure and why they failed

if i have to be the toxic bad boy constantly throwing stuff at the team i will do it if it changes something for the better, i was one of the fist that called out the new recoil that was added (before it was fixed) whiteknights and idiots defended it BUT all players that can not handle higher recoil leave a game if they can not even get a single kill anymore

please open your eyes and look at the bigger picture and stop with the ego crap.

4 minutes ago, xDarrick said:

if you cannot handle criticism i would advice you to log off

the playerbase is non existent and there are people playing games like this since 2012 and saw every failure and why they failed

if i have to be the toxic bad boy constantly throwing stuff at the team i will do it if it changes something for the better, i was one of the fist that called out the new recoil that was added (before it was fixed) whiteknights and idiots defended it BUT all players that can not handle higher recoil leave a game if they can not even get a single kill anymore

please open your eyes and look at the bigger picture and stop with the ego crap.

u always been like this? dont like something and u make a campaign to change the game? the game dont like you, dont play instead being a kick in the ass in the forum.

I played Warz / ISS / infest Z / New Z / ISS world / ISS Thailand / Shattered Skies

1 minute ago, pei_pa_koa said:

u always been like this? dont like something and u make a campaign to change the game? the game dont like you, dont play instead being a kick in the ass in the forum.

I played Warz / ISS / infest Z / New Z / ISS world / ISS Thailand / Shattered Skies

congratulations and it seems you did not recognize what killed those games

Just now, xDarrick said:

congratulations and it seems you did not recognize what killed those games

old games, this games never gonna have 10.000 players online... 

2 minutes ago, pei_pa_koa said:

old games, this games never gonna have 10.000 players online... 

because of a few things that the hundred thousands of players from warz/iss want

xera can grow as big as those but not with the current direction

3 hours ago, xDarrick said:

You havent played enough if you think you need 10-20 min for heli.

31 minutes ago, Aces said:

You havent played enough if you think you need 10-20 min for heli.

from sz to point where you died it takes ages to get there if you even get there by randocopter

On 6/12/2019 at 5:10 PM, Midevil said:

warz loading system not for this game, but shields would be a great addition :D

If you think we need shields in this game then watch this twitch video. Not a bad watch regardless @Dravor was/is a god at this game. did I just see the name @DravenGoesHam show up in the search? He knows what I'm talking about.

On 6/10/2019 at 11:01 PM, Aces said:

Yeah I get that. And I get that they are trying a different direction with this game. I guess my post was more of the wishful thinking department. I was trying to think of what made WarZ/ISS/"enter favorite EMU here" really great and being able to quickly rejoin the battle was one of them IMO. 

3 hours ago, jayrodathome said:

Yeah I get that. And I get that they are trying a different direction with this game. I guess my post was more of the wishful thinking department. I was trying to think of what made WarZ/ISS/"enter favorite EMU here" really great and being able to quickly rejoin the battle was one of them IMO. 

the direction xera is heading atm? get a shovel we have to dig a grave....

seriously xera could have 10k players easily at this moment... why do "smart" decisions from devs always ruin these games... and this one rly has potential

keep things people want and add your smart stuff in addition... you think survival should be annoying to play? well then keep going like this...