Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

THE RECOIL PATCH HOTFIX #2.1

This recoil patch just turned worse then it originally was, you can laser people from anywhere and their literally is no recoil, you are slowly losing your player base. 

PLEASE FIX IT!!!!

Also should be test servers, for when you guys add the recoil patterns, but this recoil as it is of 5/10/19 needs to be changed immediately. It was better off with the way it was 5/9/19

Edited by Headshot

I agree with this. Joshua had said the recoil was higher then intended which yes was it alittle crazy of course but it added some more skill of it to control your gun not just click on people like it is now. Joshua had said you were going to reduce the recoil alittle bit but instead Joshua made the recoil even lower then it was pre recoil change which makes no sense it makes the game more of a who can 3p a hallway or who is just going to beam me in the back from across a town. Having no recoil in a game that you can die in 2 bullets is not acceptable. Just off the player base from the 2 recoil patches this most recent one has cut you playerbase in half from a already slim 600 players.  If there is going to be recoil changes the recoil needs to be tested and not just push to a server and then have to say oh hey this recoil is trash but you get to play with it for 3 days while the game dies. There needs to be some serious thinking done at your company about how you guys do your updates. At this rate there wont be a game to update.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Headshot said:

This recoil patch just turned worse then it originally was, you can laser people from anywhere and their literally is no recoil, you have already lost half your player base just from this patch alone. 

PLEASE FIX IT!!!!

Also should be test servers, for when you guys add the recoil patterns, but this recoil as it is of 5/10/19 needs to be changed immediately. It was better off with the way it was 5/9/19

8 hours ago, Minron said:

I agree with this. Joshua had said the recoil was higher then intended which yes was it alittle crazy of course but it added some more skill of it to control your gun not just click on people like it is now. Joshua had said you were going to reduce the recoil alittle bit but instead Joshua made the recoil even lower then it was pre recoil change which makes no sense it makes the game more of a who can 3p a hallway or who is just going to beam me in the back from across a town. Having no recoil in a game that you can die in 2 bullets is not acceptable. Just off the player base from the 2 recoil patches this most recent one has cut you playerbase in half from a already slim 600 players.  If there is going to be recoil changes the recoil needs to be tested and not just push to a server and then have to say oh hey this recoil is trash but you get to play with it for 3 days while the game dies. There needs to be some serious thinking done at your company about how you guys do your updates. At this rate there wont be a game to update.

You do understand that saying "This ruins the player base" does not help the Devs in any which way. Instead of coming on the forums to complain and say the games gonna die, give some actual feedback and help improve the game. The Devs listen to everyone and posting "YOU LOSE HALF YOUR PLAYERS" gives them nothing to work with. Now going on to actual feedback. I do agree with a test server. This would give people a chance to test anything out before it comes to an actual patch and we can give actual feedback. People complained about the recoil being too much last patch. I think the recoil fix was amazing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMistakee said:

You do understand that saying "This ruins the player base" does not help the Devs in any which way. Instead of coming on the forums to complain and say the games gonna die, give some actual feedback and help improve the game. The Devs listen to everyone and posting "YOU LOSE HALF YOUR PLAYERS" gives them nothing to work with. Now going on to actual feedback. I do agree with a test server. This would give people a chance to test anything out before it comes to an actual patch and we can give actual feedback. People complained about the recoil being too much last patch. I think the recoil fix was amazing. 

He needs to do what he is saying he is going to. He said he was going to lower the recoil alittle bit. Not to lower then pre recoil patch that's not what was stated nor how the game should be. If a dev team doesnt understand the concept of testing their updates before pushing it live I really dont know what to tell you. The recoil should be how it was alittle less severe but no where near where it is now.