Sign in to follow this  
pei_pa_koa

Thoughts, New Player on XERA but OLD in this genre

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm from Argentina (South America) but I'm moving to New Zealand (Queenstown) in 3 months, to live there for a couple of years, so, first of all, this game have my 100% support. This game obviously have a couple ideas from WarZ / ISS and this is why I'm playing this game to be honest, but, this game have a things making this more special.

My ideas / feedback

• Lockers: Place lockers around the map with limit capacity, yes, like Warz / ISS, but is a great idea.
  • Remove SOLO & FP servers, we have a poor players base, this adition split more worse the community, don't listen baby cryes. Or just make 1 server per region with FP & SOLO mode.
  • Add Clan system & Rank Clan System
  • Loot: Balanced loot in each city, don't put a lot of loot in only one city.
  • Cooldown to Helicopter: Put cooldown to this, obvious reasons.
  • Anti cheat
  • Add more perks / skills

I think the devs must be have a thoughs about how this game gonna be, if pure PVP or more PVE. And pay attention to this, the true players playing this game for pvp, we know this game have a solid and fast pvp, this is not Dayz walking simulator and survival simulator, this game gonna be PVP simulator, in South America (Brazil, Chile and Argentina) we love these type of games, I know what I'm talking about. I'm saying this becayse I can swear the most players are from South America. I'm not sound like a rude guy, I'm talking with all my sincerity, if this game can be more better, you can have a lot of support from South America. We have the most famous players in NewZ / WarZ / ISS.

And the more important thing... take care with Fredaikis.

Edited by pei_pa_koa
edit

I'm down for everything but the cooldown on the helos.  I've waited enough for them that it gets boring.....lol

Safes were great in WarZ.  We used them quite frequently.

The loot on lower pop servers has been nerfed.  It's about 50% of what it used to be.  I'd like to see that reverted.

3 hours ago, pei_pa_koa said:

Hi, I'm from Argentina (South America) but I'm moving to New Zealand (Queenstown) in 3 months, to live there for a couple of years, so, first of all, this game have my 100% support. This game obviously have a couple ideas from WarZ / ISS and this is why I'm playing this game to be honest, but, this game have a things making this more special.

My ideas / feedback

• Lockers: Place lockers around the map with limit capacity, yes, like Warz / ISS, but is a great idea.
  • Remove SOLO & FP servers, we have a poor players base, this adition split more worse the community, don't listen baby cryes. Or just make 1 server per region with FP & SOLO mode.
  • Anti cheat

I think the devs must be have a thoughs about how this game gonna be, if pure PVP or more PVE. And pay attention to this, the true players playing this game for pvp, we know this game have a solid and fast pvp, this is not Dayz walking simulator and survival simulator, this game gonna be PVP simulator, in South America (Brazil, Chile and Argentina) we love these type of games, I know what I'm talking about. I'm saying this becayse I can swear the most players are from South America. I'm not sound like a rude guy, I'm talking with all my sincerity, if this game can be more better, you can have a lot of support from South America. We have the most famous players in NewZ / WarZ / ISS.

Thank you for the feedback. 

As to lockers, we have an idea for a loot extraction system - More details will come in the future. 

No group system/fp servers - These are being tested due to high demand from the community. 

Loot - It's based on a global loot system where there is a consistent number of items throughout the world.  It's random where everything spawns and pretty rng based. 

Helicopter - In the future there will be a "cost" to use it.

Anti-Cheat - We use Easy Anti-Cheat already and have internal measures in place as well.  Very few cheaters will get past our security.

More perks/skills - Coming soon!

Me and my friends are also from Arg. We also all come from War Z / ISS

I agree with most of what you just posted, just a few more things to add imo.

More weapons/ammo and less Food/Drink items. This is very good for pvp and for survival, so more shoot outs for resources.

Also what all this games lack is for common sense for looting. I always liked to see food and drinks in supermarkets or houses. Weapons in police stations or military camps. Health in pharmacies or hospitals. This brings some realism to the game.

Liking the new helicopter system, gives some battle royalish kinda vibe. Also very nice the idea to fill bottles with rain or rivers/lakes.

I agree with not having our LATAM community split between servers. Just one FPS only and that's it.

We are enjoying the game so far. Hope more updates to come!

no lockers, just add a pvp global inventory area

On 6/11/2019 at 3:03 PM, pei_pa_koa said:

My ideas / feedback

• Anti cheat

100% agreed, take my energy dude :D 

• Like 1