Sign in to follow this  
PowerPaulZ

Game is already boring

7 hours ago, xDarrick said:

exactly, xera is a looter shooter -> at least it was in the eyes of hundreds

it has good stuff, but the annoying stuff just overweighs the good things...

it is not even that hard to get players to like this game and grow.... but just meh... camp crouch pvp cause ttk is over 9000 and no way to protect/play against it... -> boring AF to watch on twitch if somebody respawns and the heli flies away the same second... you can either watch him play a running simulator or go shave your nutsack if he waits for the next randocopter... -> please randocopter whiteknights tell me otherwise - you make the game big :)

Just had a break down from laughing XD so true.....but i guess that the dev want´s it to be a camping shitfest sadly......they call it survival........

On 6/13/2019 at 8:39 PM, pei_pa_koa said:

This game have a more potential than ISS / newz .. trust me, the devs need more time and they must think carefull the next update... this game must be focuses on PVP fast and Easy... give him a chance, trust me, its a new game and new company

actually you are wrong. this game has not even close as much potential as iss had. 

iss= bigger map , awesome pvp places , clear , rocky , small and so on.

iss= more guns and epic guns!

iss= better pvp mechanics

iss= was released in a time where survival games were super hyped and everyone wanted to try them. xera was released in a time where everyone is fed up with survival games.

the only thing that has more potential is the dev team i agree on that. they seem to do a lot of stuff better than the iss devs did.

Edited by survivorskillZ

30 minutes ago, survivorskillZ said:

actually you are wrong. this game has not even close as much potential as iss had. 

iss= was released in a time where survival games were super hyped and everyone wanted to try them. xera was released in a time where everyone is fed up with survival games.

the only thing that has more potential is the dev team i agree on that. they seem to do a lot of stuff better than the iss devs did.

Of course not, the warz had a fantastic success, but how many time they need to make the success? Well, they delayed a lot of time to add VOIP, footsteps, cars, everything..

And then when they added, completely full of errors, 

This game has everything we expected in warz for a long time.

• This team of developers seems to be more competent;

• They just have a competitor right now (NewZ), and newz is dying..

1º About map i think they need to stop work on the current map and focus on the future map (8x8).

2º About guns, they add more guns soon.

3º About mechanics i agree but i believe they are improving this.

47 minutes ago, survivorskillZ said:

this game not complete dude, iss yes. just wait, did u see the road map?

1 minute ago, pei_pa_koa said:

this game not complete dude, iss yes. just wait, did u see the road map?

ive seen the roadmap of many gmaes that were in alpha  dude.. ^^

4 minutes ago, waakh said:

Of course not, the warz had a fantastic success, but how many time they need to make the success? Well, they delayed a lot of time to add VOIP, footsteps, cars, everything..

And then when they added, completely full of errors, 

This game has everything we expected in warz for a long time.

• This team of developers seems to be more competent;

• They just have a competitor right now (NewZ), and newz is dying..

1º About map i think they need to stop work on the current map and focus on the future map (8x8).

2º About guns, they add more guns soon.

3º About mechanics i agree but i believe they are improving this.

actually this game has nothing i expect from warz a long time. i loved sniping in iss. can snipe here? nope.

i loved exploring a huge map. can i do this here ? nope

i loved looting and FINDING RARE STUFF. can i do this here? yes i can but it's not as satisfying as it was in iss cause weapons are not balanced.

newz is dying for the last 2 years now but still they have a bigger playerbase than this game has 3 weeks after release. the points you stated makes no sense. but it can be a really good game in the future let's see what the dev team make out of it. 

I only believe it when i see it. i have seen so many alphas where devs tell that they will do this and that. h1z1, dayz. all these games promised a lot to their communities but they failed badly.

9 minutes ago, survivorskillZ said:

ive seen the roadmap of many gmaes that were in alpha  dude.. ^^

and u say this game doesn't have potential? do you prefer warz engine? the crash when ppl tried to drive a buggy, never fixed in 6 years XD 

the drone here is amazing, the helicopter, the compound event, you can't say this game doesn't have potential =/

ALSO, is in early acces, don't expect much, and be patience... why u hurry?

Edited by pei_pa_koa
  • Like 1

Just now, survivorskillZ said:

actually this game has nothing i expect from warz a long time. i loved sniping in iss. can snipe here? nope.

i loved exploring a huge map. can i do this here ? nope

i loved looting and FINDING RARE STUFF. can i do this here? yes i can but it's not as satisfying as it was in iss cause weapons are not balanced.

newz is dying for the last 2 years now but still they have a bigger playerbase than this game has 3 weeks after release. the points you stated makes no sense. but it can be a really good game in the future let's see what the dev team make out of it. 

I only believe it when i see it. i have seen so many alphas where devs tell that they will do this and that. h1z1, dayz. all these games promised a lot to their communities but they failed badly.

Sniper drop is perfect like that.. Rare.

New map 8x8 coming soon, more weapons soon, more items etc... they need time just time.

Lets see.

12 minutes ago, pei_pa_koa said:

and u say this game doesn't have potential? do you prefer warz engine? the crash when ppl tried to drive a buggy, never fixed in 6 years XD 

the drone here is amazing, the helicopter, the compound event, you can't say this game doesn't have potential =/

ALSO, is in early acces, don't expect much, and be patience... why u hurry?

bro i didnt say this game has no potential. i just said this game has not more potential than iss had. because you said this and it's bullshit. and i dont hurry? i never said they have to hurry with something. 

Edited by survivorskillZ

7 minutes ago, waakh said:

Sniper drop is perfect like that.. Rare.

New map 8x8 coming soon, more weapons soon, more items etc... they need time just time.

Lets see.

where does it say that the 8x8 map is coming soon? which weapons are coming soon? do you know how much work it is to design only 1 new weapon for a game and then implement it?

give me the source about this please.

39 minutes ago, survivorskillZ said:

where does it say that the 8x8 map is coming soon? which weapons are coming soon? do you know how much work it is to design only 1 new weapon for a game and then implement it?

give me the source about this please.

You can check all  future updates here: https://trello.com/b/yGBsrAZF/xera-survival-public-roadmap

Not fake news, its official by joshua.

5 minutes ago, survivorskillZ said:

so you should bullshitted me with the new map. it say 6 months or longer. probably at least 1 year. 

Are u mad ? I don't said dates 😀  I'll be waiting, there are more important things at the moment.

1 hour ago, survivorskillZ said:

bro i didnt say this game has no potential. i just said this game has not more potential than iss had. because you said this and it's bullshit. and i dont hurry? i never said they have to hurry with something. 

hahahah only with the fact what u are able to drive a drone in Xera, this game have a more potential than warz hahahahaa u are so funny

4 hours ago, pei_pa_koa said:

hahahah only with the fact what u are able to drive a drone in Xera, this game have a more potential than warz hahahahaa u are so funny

not sure if you are trolling or just dumb. 😉

5 hours ago, pei_pa_koa said:

That is actually total bullshit :D

TOPIC

He did invest a lot of money and it looked great at the release, the main problem right now is, that nothing is happing like people don't see anything. Player and viewer base are dead now again.

2 hours ago, survivorskillZ said:

not sure if you are trolling or just dumb. 😉

i can tell you he is not trolling, he claimed there was no gi access in warz/iss and he played those games since 2013...

1 hour ago, Bob said:

That is actually total bullshit :D

TOPIC

He did invest a lot of money and it looked great at the release, the main problem right now is, that nothing is happing like people don't see anything. Player and viewer base are dead now again.

game is dead because of annoying stuff

4 hours ago, xDarrick said:

game is dead because of annoying stuff

Joshua said "game dies when devs abandon it, this is not the case" so why u said that? just wait, why hurry?

4 hours ago, xDarrick said:

i can tell you he is not trolling, he claimed there was no gi access in warz/iss and he played those games since 2013...

Just can't remember, I've played a lot of similar games, I'm 31 years old bro, I play since 11.

I mean, why not prepare yourself for the long haul? The game needs work, it came out not even a month ago for early access. 

I will agree the game has a little bit of a staleness to it. But its not because the game is flawed, its because the game is not in a secure seat atm. Things will fall into place in due time, if not, then you won't lose any sleep over it unless you spend so much energy complaining on how its boring. 

sad to see the game falling, I hope the game comes back as quickly as possible.

I was already addicted to the game but now its no longer funny.

I wish a fast return XERA.

3 hours ago, waakh said:

sad to see the game falling, I hope the game comes back as quickly as possible.

I was already addicted to the game but now its no longer funny.

I wish a fast return XERA.

We've got some cool stuff in the works.  Hopefully once the new content gets added over the next few months, we can spark your interest.  We aren't giving up and you shouldn't either ;)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, IcedYoshi said:

We've got some cool stuff in the works.  Hopefully once the new content gets added over the next few months, we can spark your interest.  We aren't giving up and you shouldn't either ;)

Never give up 💪

14 hours ago, IcedYoshi said:

I'm definitely interested, not giving up yet :)

Also Equal Loot in low and high pop, thanks.....lol  I want to rent a server eventually!