Sign in to follow this  
waakh

ABOUT XERA

Posted (edited)

Hi survivors,

I think the game has to be more active, the game and the community are slowly dying, something must be done.

I love this game genre and its depressing to watch the game slowly fall, lets do something , lets work boys we need more activity on updates.

Yes, I know the game is new but its necessary to work. Lets find solutions to improve the game and bring back the players, at the momment the game needs some crucial updates.

24h max peak  - 370 players on the weekend.

Xera have a great potential to be a fantastic open world like old warz, just do it boys! 💪

Best Regards,

Waakh

Edited by waakh

devs are working, they don't do any type of marketing, they said they must do it in a short time, meanwhile they need change details and improve the game, ppl gonna try every update, if they like the game, they stay. Just be patience, and play for fun, and be positive in forum and discord, devs need breath.

The low pop loot nerf killed it for me and my friends.

Maybe if they revert it we'll be back.

Looting is boring.  PVP is fun.  Loot nerf means MORE boring and LESS fun.

9 minutes ago, AirborneLawnDart said:

The low pop loot nerf killed it for me and my friends.

Maybe if they revert it we'll be back.

Looting is boring.  PVP is fun.  Loot nerf means MORE boring and LESS fun.

they fix the low pop loot a couple days ago, I'm alone right now, and its glorious I'm looting the whole map, so many guns, ammo and medkit :D:D try again bro

1 hour ago, pei_pa_koa said:

they fix the low pop loot a couple days ago, I'm alone right now, and its glorious I'm looting the whole map, so many guns, ammo and medkit :D:D try again bro

Sweet, thanks for the heads up man :)

On 6/17/2019 at 11:30 AM, AirborneLawnDart said:

Sweet, thanks for the heads up man :)

I mean if you only play the game to loot in low pop servers, you're essentially not helping the game grow here or not here haha. Because you're avoiding players and interaction. 

16 minutes ago, HaeL said:

I mean if you only play the game to loot in low pop servers, you're essentially not helping the game grow here or not here haha. Because you're avoiding players and interaction. 

Its his/hers choice how they want to play. No one is stopping others from joining that server. They paid for it I’m sure, why is it with every game and forum we have others telling people how they should play something the way they do? 

Thats just like you hear I won’t join a server to pvp if it does not have x numbers of people in in. Instead if they would join it might fill that server up just a little faster?  But instead they will just ask and wait and see if someone would respond to them, instead of loading up game and checking and pay.

the game was put out as being a pvpve.  

Nothing against you Hael. 

Everyone needs to respect the ways others choose to play the way they like 😀

Last days many players bought Xera, I see many newcomers. That is very good.