Sign in to follow this  
waakh

TALKING ABOUT THE CURRENT MAP

Hello everyone,

Im here to share my opinion about the current map so lets split this too points.

1º• We all know that map  needed to be more worked and improved. ( With more military bases , citys , camps, hidden locations etc..)

2º• Until December the new map 8x8 can be added. ( The base of ONE city takes  +20 hours editing/to be built on studio map. Without counting trees, mountains, rocks, grass, terrain color, interior decorations, a lot of time to build just a one city, right?

3•  On an 8x8 map, will have space for more than 30 different cities. They are focused on the development of this map and try to add as soon as possible.

4• The current map is just a trial to have fun, the map will not change any more, until the new map comes.

5 point and last• they will take advantage of the current map for survival/base buildings mode, I think it will work perfectly .

Its just my opinion and what I think! 😎

They should add workshop mode that player are able to create there own map and these maps could be voted in the Forum. So the devs dont need to focus on maps and have more time for other developing stuff ...

its just an idea

I think adding workshop is bad idea (my opinion). And its enough this map for now, need just content

On 6/23/2019 at 4:03 PM, derTisch said:

They should add workshop mode that player are able to create there own map and these maps could be voted in the Forum. So the devs dont need to focus on maps and have more time for other developing stuff ...

its just an idea

Its a nice idea. But this is an "MMO" type game. Adding a map, people could add in easter egg areas where loot spawns and all that. All the balancing needs to be done by someone in the company directly. 

On 6/27/2019 at 8:53 PM, HaeL said:

Its a nice idea. But this is an "MMO" type game. Adding a map, people could add in easter egg areas where loot spawns and all that. All the balancing needs to be done by someone in the company directly. 

of course it need to be tested before realease but even then it will safe a lot of time