Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
IcedYoshi

Patch Notes - Hotfix 3.1

Recommended Posts

IndependanceDayEvent.png.6fef80aa9936862565ad619d36c9e6ce.png
Greetings everyone! At 8:00AM this morning, there will be server maintenance in order to deploy Hotfix 3.1 along with our Independence Day event. We hope you will enjoy the update and look forward to seeing everyone's feedback!
 
Patch notes
Independence Day Event
  • You will gain a skin-box for every supply drop opened
  • You will gain a skin-box for every Civilian Bunker Event activated
  • "Survivor Box" will now have a 30% chance of giving an Independence Day Weapon skin and a 70% chance of giving a regular skin
 
Crashed Helicopter Event
  • Increased time to open boxes to 6s (was 3)
  • Improved loot table
 
Civilian Bunker Event
  • Improved loot table
 
Armours
  • Fixed black heavy armour protection (was 18% now 15%)
 
ATVs
  • Gas usage has been reduced by half

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Niiiice!!! Going to launch the game! Thanks for news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R.I.P. to those who bought skins with real money ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×