Sign in to follow this  
BABA YAGA

A suggestion the makes a low end pc players happy

This is my pc. A potato pc, and i have a one small suggestion. Can you please have settings the will not display the grass? Because it my case it will drain the fps, i mean not all players is rich and have a amazing pc. But some players who has a low specs, and i loved the game. This game brings me back to the memories of aftermath game. And i wanna play this. Please. Good day.

Capture.PNG

14 hours ago, BABA YAGA said:

This is my pc. A potato pc, and i have a one small suggestion. Can you please have settings the will not display the grass? Because it my case it will drain the fps, i mean not all players is rich and have a amazing pc. But some players who has a low specs, and i loved the game. This game brings me back to the memories of aftermath game. And i wanna play this. Please. Good day.

Capture.PNG

Thank you for your feedback.  We are working on game optimization all the time.  May I ask what kind of graphics card you have?  Your processor and RAM will meet the minimum specs, however you might be held back if your graphics card is below.

HERE IT IS. I'm so grateful this game has a friendly and understanding devs ❤️ Thanks!

Capture.PNG

My fps is around 20-30 but i think if i can turn of the grass it will goes up.

For sure you are going to have trouble running the game without a dedicated graphics card.  At a minimum you will need to get a dedicated graphics card with 2gb of dedicated memory.

Here is a comparison to the lowest recommended graphics card and the graphics you are currently using to help. https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-660-vs-Intel-HD-630-Desktop-Kaby-Lake/2162vsm178724

The good news is many graphics cards have come down quite a bit in price and I'm sure you would find a lot of games will benefit from an upgrade.  If you need any help, feel free to reach out to me directly and I can help you find something in your budget.

But i think if it has a settings that will turn off the grass i think i pc will be okay.

My fps is 30 and then when im in the city with no grass i will increase of 50+ but when im in a mountain i will go down to 15-20

Unfortunately removing grass will not be an option.

• Sad 1

and that will not make low pc players happy. God bless! I QUIT!

dude you need a GPU ASAP for sure, you will run the game with and GPU 10 times faster