Sign in to follow this  
waakh

SOME QUESTIONS

Hey guys, i am back to test the game again, so i have some questions to do.

how does seasons work?

what is the reward be like at the end of each season ? How it works ?

can take any more wipes in the future ?

when will the game be officially released ?

Its all new for me at the moment.

Cumpz, Waakh.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:15 PM, waakh said:

Hey guys, i am back to test the game again, so i have some questions to do.

how does seasons work?

what is the reward be like at the end of each season ? How it works ?

can take any more wipes in the future ?

when will the game be officially released ?

Its all new for me at the moment.

Cumpz, Waakh.

Welcome back!

1.  Seasons will run for approximately 3 months (typically after a few major patches).  At the beginning of every new season, we will introduce a new set of skins boxes, as well are do a full wipe for everyone.

2.  Seasonal rewards are still being planned out and we will announce more details in the future.  We are looking to reward players based on leadboard standings in all categories, hitting certain milestones, and more.  We for sure would love to hear your guys' ideas on what you would like to see for the rewards.

3.  There will be wipes at the beginning of every season

4.  We're looking at within the next 18 months, however we want to push this up faster and get more content out at quicker intervals for you guys.  Originally we stated that we would be in early access for 12-24 months, however with bringing a new developer on board and expanding the team, we anticipate hitting a full release much sooner.

On 9/24/2019 at 8:36 AM, IcedYoshi said:

Welcome back!

1.  Seasons will run for approximately 3 months (typically after a few major patches).  At the beginning of every new season, we will introduce a new set of skins boxes, as well are do a full wipe for everyone.

2.  Seasonal rewards are still being planned out and we will announce more details in the future.  We are looking to reward players based on leadboard standings in all categories, hitting certain milestones, and more.  We for sure would love to hear your guys' ideas on what you would like to see for the rewards.

3.  There will be wipes at the beginning of every season

4.  We're looking at within the next 18 months, however we want to push this up faster and get more content out at quicker intervals for you guys.  Originally we stated that we would be in early access for 12-24 months, however with bringing a new developer on board and expanding the team, we anticipate hitting a full release much sooner.

about point 1 and 3, how will wipe work ? 

at the end of each season will they wipe the loot and skin boxes? 🤨

The wipes will reset all player stats and the player's global inventory at the start of each season.

Really ?...

i love to loot and save my items, farm and farm...  this metod not good for those who like to loot and save lots of items like warz, but ok good luck.