Sign in to follow this  
deeziah

Increase Player Count to 100 MINIMUM

Game needs more players to maintain player retention. If you can increase player cap then you can rival many other big games that support vast number of players on one server.

We hope to continue working on optimizations to make this possible in the future.  Right now there are 2 things that hold us back from being able to get there.  1. Unreal Engine's garbage collection process and 2. Optimizing vehicles to use less server resources.  We will continue to work towards the goal of increasing the server populations over time and it will come in steps so we can make sure things remain stable for everyone.

• Like 1

Fairplay I didn't expect a response so fast so props to the team for the shit hot acknowledgement and I appreciate everything you have said and understand absolutely. Great to hear this is something you are working towards because I believe the foundations you have built this on have real potential. With few extra's here and there both you, I and a lot of the community know that this game will blow up because it has a great core to it. Thanks.