Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Bear

Other scopes x2 , x4 ?

Hello,

im wondering is there a plan to maybe add some higher magnification scopes in game any time soon? i know vss and other snipers are scope in game by default,but i still haven found one(maybe just bad luck). The map is huge but the most of PvP is happening close-quarters so it would help a lot with PvP aspect of the game.

Thank you for making this really fun and nerve wrecking game(music is awesome)

Scope attachments are planned for the future.  The first one being worked on is for the mosin.

Thanks for quick response.

Can't wait for it to be implemented.

Cheers

Aye if yall gonna add 2x, 4x for ARs. then something gonna have to change with the weapons recoil cause with how hit scan works, them scopes on ARs will be INSANE. lmao

recoil is really low when shooting from third person on all weapons but in first person recoil is crazy as hell to control if you spray bullets.And if they add scopes for ARs you dont have any use for them if you shoot from third person only 1st person shooting will be effected by this and the recoil in 1st is pretty difficult to control already. So i dont agree.