Sign in to follow this  
Overback

Ping Limit

Hello,

Since a few days, we are fighting asians players on EU servers and it has been impossible to play since they use VPN's or just playing on EU servers with 300 ms, getting killed by teams of 5-6 when you are solo is already boring and now you have to fight them and they got 300 ms because they are from another region is really boring. 

What about adding a ping limit of like 150-200 ms to make this game more enjoyable for new and each players for their region ?

• Upvote 1

We have discussed it internally and will not be limiting ping beyond 500 at this time due to splitting the playerbase.

IcedYoshi. There's no splitting in playerbase... As there's no way to communicate with Asians. The ping limit has to come. In a FPS Game, you can not even imagine how many advantages you have with a high ping.

If I am on a VPN and have a ping of 300 - 500. I am in a fight. I can peak and deliver 3 - 6 shots (depending on spray or tapping) on my target, before they even see me. It has happened and we went extremely agressive against asian players on EU 12 to get them off the server and force to them play elsewhere, cause we are extremely experienced at playing against high ping asians.

You can not tell solo players or players new to your game to get on our level. It takes a lot of games and many thousands of hours to master to compete against high ping players.

If I have a ping of 600 and you have a ping of 20. I will absolutely destroy you and you will not even see it coming.

Also there is no "splitting" in community as there's no "community" to begin with. They refuse to talk or read english (For the majority). Your reasoning of your team makes no sense. There's a reason why so many games have ping limits and I just called them out.

Overback is absolutely right and my team (10+) Players support his idea.

If you worry so much about low pop servers. The solution is simple. Decrease servers and stack them on fewer servers. It's that simple.

P.S.: We love your game, but this is really... honest criticism. I have to support this friendly guy I never met.

Edited by Aki
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 8:25 PM, IcedYoshi said:

We have discussed it internally and will not be limiting ping beyond 500 at this time due to splitting the playerbase.

You don't wanna split the playerbase, but what do you think about new guys playing with their friends and they see teams of 4-5 asians or oceanians with 200+ ms ? They insta leave the game if they die and they uninstall it so this is basically the same.

Instead of adding ping limit on every servers what about just to change the ping limit on a few servers ?

• Upvote 1