Sign in to follow this  
lk805

Major Glitch

I was on Oce PVE-3 and I went head on buggy to buggy with my friend. That made my buggy flip way more times than usual, around 20 seconds. Then suddenly, I died via the enviroment. I immediately died again after respawning, then game fully glitched. I had to force quit and restart. When i came back, my death spot was a good 200 meters away, and none of my stuff was there. Only two people were online, and one was my friend, and he said nothing dropped, and I basically just passed him in the buggy. Then he said I appeared near the river, far away on the map for a second, then went offline.

So, what the heck? Is this something I have to just accept? I lost a lot of good stuff which wasn’t my fault.

Thank you for reporting this and we're sorry this happened and our team will look into the issue.  

This is usually caused due to slow loading of the map assets when changing areas on the map.  There are a few things that can help with this for the future.

1.  Ensure the game is installed on a SSD vs a HDD

2.  Ensure that your resolution in your settings are set to 1280x720, 1920x1080, 2160x1440, or 3840x2160 and match the native resolution of your monitor.  We have seen that playing on an abnormal or stretched resolution will cause the map to not load properly and these resolutions are not supported.

3.  Make sure your system meets the recommended specifications which can be found on our store page at https://store.steampowered.com/app/625340/XERA_Survival/

4.  Update drivers for your GPU.

Unfortunately there is no way to retrieve lost items as we do not track data for them.

51 minutes ago, IcedYoshi said:

Thank you for reporting this and we're sorry this happened and our team will look into the issue.  

This is usually caused due to slow loading of the map assets when changing areas on the map.  There are a few things that can help with this for the future.

1.  Ensure the game is installed on a SSD vs a HDD

2.  Ensure that your resolution in your settings are set to 1280x720, 1920x1080, 2160x1440, or 3840x2160 and match the native resolution of your monitor.  We have seen that playing on an abnormal or stretched resolution will cause the map to not load properly and these resolutions are not supported.

3.  Make sure your system meets the recommended specifications which can be found on our store page at https://store.steampowered.com/app/625340/XERA_Survival/

4.  Update drivers for your GPU.

Unfortunately there is no way to retrieve lost items as we do not track data for them.

I met all those requirements before this glitch. I expected there is nothing you could do. 

Sign in to follow this