Solono

New Group IDeal

Clan / Crew Armbands.

I see a lot of people asking for groups, and within all of those topics, I see your number one response is that you really do not want tags in-game like most. I figured out something but maybe not. 

Make it to where if you are the LEADER of the crew, you already have like a ARMBAND on right, The Leader can FREELY customize it with some kind of colors "which you can provide" (Hopefully a full list of all colors). And that there be a Emblem, like Skull Crossbones etc, (that's just example). Make TONS of emblems, have the community come up with a lot of custom ideals. Like, Skull With Snakes wrapped around it or something, Idk. Make it kinda visible to see, but obviously :P you would have to pay attention to each player and make sure they're wearing the correct armband and not kill them, otherwise if they are wearing a different color. Murder em and collect loot!

• Upvote 2

I understand why you would want markers due to every other game and making it easier but Josh also stated in his previous post on the group ideal that he doesn't really want to do markers being on the screen. I mean this would probably take more time then Markers but I think it would be more fun and make people be more aware of them people around them. Different Armbands are K.O.S ;) but never know what the future has.

An armband with 3 diamonds ;) the clothing customization would be cool. Maybe allow some kind of uniform per ppl or some shiz. Even though we all agree teaming is a fail. Muahaha

Group System is a perfect Idea , but please Team Killing is in a Group allowed .

I think wen a Group System Comes ...you Can see on the map how is a Teammate

Killing Teammate but no RP or XP for Killing ( in a closed Combat you musst see your Mate under 20 m )